28th January 2016, 11:15 AM
shahabad786

Scope, scholarship, institutions, fee structure and scope in abroad after completing MBA and M.Pharmacy?

Respected sir,

Want to know about scope, scholarship, institutions (eg: NIPER), Fee structure, and also scope in abroad? Can u please help me? Want to know about MBA+M Pharmacy ( Pharmacy MBA)? If I pass in GPAT. I have any option for pharm MBA

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of getting PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS from government institute of India?
  2. What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?
  3. Which one is better between CS and ICWA if I want to go abroad after completing? Which has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  5. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  6. What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?
  7. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  8. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  9. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  10. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  11. How can I go Abroad after completing Microbiology? Which exams to pass and scope of this course?
  12. MBA or MS which has good scope to study from Abroad?
  13. What is the scope of study M.Sc in Nursing) Psychiatry in abroad?
  14. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  15. Possibility of admission in MBA IT after BCA? Fee structure and scope in this field?
  16. Fee structure for Management? How much the scope? Best colleges of MBA in Shipping Management in Noida?
  17. Scope and fee structure for doing M.Arch in NICMAR?
  18. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?