22nd December 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of admission in MBA IT after BCA? Fee structure and scope in this field?

Hi, want to know that is it possible to get admission in mba it after bca.
What is the fee structure. What is the scope in this field. Can I get a good job after mba.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  2. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  3. Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?
  4. Fee structure of MCA and MBA course? Which course to do after completing BCA?
  5. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  6. How to do MBA IT distance course after completing BCA from Integral University? What is the fee structure?
  7. Is there any chance for MBA for me after BCA?
  8. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. How to take admission in MCA college after BCA? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  12. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  13. What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?
  14. How to get admission in MBA?
  15. What to do after BCA other than MBA?
  16. What is the BCA course fee structure? What is the last date of admission in MGC?
  17. What is the BCA fee structure? Last date for admission in MGC?
  18. Can I do MBA in HR after BCa 2nd year? What is the procedure for entrance exam and fee structure
2nd January 2014, 01:05 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of admission in MBA IT after BCA? Fee structure and scope in this field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, want to know that is it possible to get admission in mba it after bca.
What is the fee structure. What is the scope in this field. Can I get a good job after mba.
Hey friend,

Details About MBA:

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration

This is a PG Course and this course is of 2 years duration and it consist of 4 semesters.There has been many demand for this course and there are many candidates who are preferring this course.There are many specialization for MBA and they are:

> MBA in Criminal Justice
> MBA in e-Business
> MBA in Education
> MBA in Education
> MBA in Engineering
> MBA in Entrepreneurship
> MBA in Executive
> MBA in Finance
> MBA in General management
> MBA in Global management
> MBA in Health Care
> MBA in Hospitality and Tourism
> MBA in Human resources
> MBA in Industrial management
> MBA in Information systems
> MBA in Knowledge management
> MBA in Leadership
> MBA in Marketing
> MBA in Media
> MBA in Nonprofit and Government
> MBA in Organizational
> MBA in Sport management
> MBA in Technology management
> MBA in Telecommunications

There is a eligibility criteria which is framed for the MBA Course as like all other PG courses and it is:

## The candidate applying for the course should have completed a UG degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

## There is no age limit needed for the MBA course and you can apply for this course at any age.

As you have completed BCA which is a UG course you can join in the MBA Course.There are many entrance exams which are conducted all over India for candidates to join in the MBA course and you need to attend them.

There are certain eligibility criteria's which are framed for the Entrance exams and you need to satisfy them in order to apply for the exam.The scope of the MBA Course is very much high in these days and you will get a good job by doing this course

ALL THE BEST
2nd January 2014, 03:29 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility of admission in MBA IT after BCA? Fee structure and scope in this field?

Yeah sure, you are eligible to apply for MBA course after completing BCA course. But you need to crack the entrance examination of MBA.

MBA i.e Master of Business Administration and the course is divided into 4 semesters. The duration of course is 2 years. To apply for MBA course, you should have a completed degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 60% Marks in aggregate.

Top MBA Entrance Examinations :-

-->> Common Admission Test(CAT)
-->> Management Aptitude Test(MAT)

Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Management Once in a year for admission to MBA courses in IIM. The examination will be conducted in the month of October or November and notification will be available in the month of August or September in the official website of CAT.

Eligibility for CAT :- You should have a completed degree course with 50% Marks in aggregate and 45% Marks for reserved categories. Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for CAT Examination.

Management Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by AIMA four times in a year. January examination notification has been released and last date for receipt of application on 14 January 2014.

Eligibility for MAT :- You should have a completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for MAT Examination.

Scope of MBA IT Course :-

-->> System Development
-->> IT Manager
-->> Project Management
-->> Business Management
-->> Technical Analysist
-->> Technical Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?