31st January 2016, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Which course is best to get job in a very good software company? Which interview book to prefer?

I am 3rd year student and i want to get job in software in very good companies. So tell me that which course is best for me and which interview book i have to prefer.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good job in a software company? How to prepare for the interview?
  2. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a job in good software company?
  4. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit
  5. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. Procedure to do training from TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year IT?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  8. Need tips to get job in good software companies just after B.Tech?
  9. What are the basic technical requirements for getting a job in good software company?
  10. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  11. Job in a good software company after scoring in 64% in 10th and 53% in 12 and 60% in B.E?
  12. How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student
  13. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  14. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  15. Which subjects should I prefer to prepare for a job in TCS company? What is the criteria for selection?
  16. How to get job in Wipro after passing B.Sc Computers in 2016?
  17. Can mechanical engineer apply for software job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a good and successful software job?
31st January 2016, 10:24 PM
ruthless
Member+

Default Re: Which course is best to get job in a very good software company? Which interview book to prefer?

Here is the list of best courses to get job in good software companies:

Programming language courses
C++ programming certificate courses.
Java programming certificate courses.
Computer and it.
Animation and multimedia courses.
NET courses.
Oracle certification program.

Here I will give you the list of books prefer for software studies:

The imaginary app, by Paul D Miller
Expressive processing, by Noha wad rip fruin.
Code /space ,by rob Kitchen.
etc.
31st January 2016, 11:41 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: Which course is best to get job in a very good software company? Which interview book to prefer?

as you are in your 3rd year from right now you have to start your preparation in order to get job in good software companies also maintain your aggregate at least 70% at the end for getting eligible to top IT companies.

There are different courses which are available in order to settle in software some of the best one are
  1. Advance Java
  2. .Net
  3. Testing tools
  4. SAP
These are some of the best learn technologies in order to get in to the software field also improve your communication and mathematical ability in order to get in to good software companies

Generally in order to get in to the software companies the rounds which are conducted are
  1. Written Test
  2. Technical round
  3. Manager Round
  4. HR Discussion

These are the common rounds to be taken in written test you will be asked logical technical and verbal questions you should be able to solve all these in order to clear written test
1st February 2016, 12:15 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

List of course helpful to get job in Software companies :

<> C,C++

<>C#

<> Java Script

<> Python

<> Java

<> Oracle

<> Data Structures etc.,

Reference Books for Interviews :

1.Kiran Prakashan Interview

2.The Essential Job Interview

3.Most Expected Job Interview

4.Interview Cracker.
1st February 2016, 12:35 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 3rd year student and i want to get job in software in very good companies. So tell me that which course is best for me and which interview book i have to prefer.
You haven't mentioned the course which you are studying which would help to tell what post graduate course you can opt in order to join in software company. There are post graduate courses such as M.sc in Computer science and MCA (Master of Computer Application) which provides you the opportunity to join in software companies.

Apart from that if you wish to get some certification in certain fields then you can opt for doing courses in:

# Testing
# Web Designing
# Animation and VFX
# Hardware and Networking
# Programming Languages
# Security Courses
# Microsoft Certifications
# Typing

If you get an certification in any of these courses, then that would add an added advantage to you to get a job in software companies as they might pick you if you are certified in the field in which they are seeking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?