31st May 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can a Domicile of Bihar, apply for Hariyana PMT after passing 12th from D.P.S Faridabad?

Dear Sir,
My daughet has been passed XII from D.P.S. Faridabad (Hariyna) but she is domocile of Bihar , Can she attend Hariyan PMT ?
REGARDS,
Sami Khan Saudi Arabia.

Related Questions:
  1. Apart from Bihar PMT and AIPMT which other PMT exams a Bihar domicile can give?
  2. Can I apply for MP PET after passing 10th and 12th from Bihar?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for PB-PMT? I live in Bihar and have passout I.Sc from Bihar
  4. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  5. How can I get domicile for UP?
  6. Can I apply for MPSC or UPSC after having domicile certificate of Bihar?
  7. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  8. Eligibility to appear in Maharashtra PMT 2016 exam for 12th student of Bihar? -- [New]
  9. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  10. Which other state PMT's, University am I eligible for if I am a Native of Bihar?
  11. Can I apply for Haryana PMT if I do not have a domicile?
  12. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  13. What's the application applying date for Bihar PMT?
  14. Can I apply fro MP PMT after being a domicile of Chhattisgarh?
  15. Can I apply for MP PMT being a student having completed 10+2 and from domicile state of Rajasthan?
  16. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  17. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D Entrance Test for domicile student of Bihar who is studying M.Phil in MP?
  18. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile? -- [Most Discussed]
6th June 2015, 08:27 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can a Domicile of Bihar, apply for Hariyana PMT after passing 12th from D.P.S Faridabad?

There is nothing like Haryana PMT , A national level entrance test is held called AIPMT (All India Pre Medical College) conducted by CBSE board in all over India or also in Haryana and you are definitely eligible for the entrance test then admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by AIPMT marks in almost medical colleges of India while few of them have their own entrance test so for these colleges you must need to clear the entrance test to get admission

Bihar domicile students can take admission in Haryana Colleges and also can appear in AIPMT exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?