24th November 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Ph.D Entrance Test for domicile student of Bihar who is studying M.Phil in MP?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have a domicile of Bihar,
can I apply for the Ph.D entrance Test?
I am studying in m.phil in MP state
Waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for uttrakhand pre medical entrance test with outside-Uttrakhand domicile? how many seats for outsiders?
  2. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  3. How can I get domicile for UP?
  4. Can I apply for MPSC or UPSC after having domicile certificate of Bihar?
  5. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  6. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  7. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  8. Last date for submitting the application form for MP engineering? Can a student studying in Bihar apply for admission test in these colleges?
  9. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  10. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which state is my domicile? I'm a student of Nagaland but my father belongs to Bihar
  12. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  13. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  14. Information about state level eligibility test for life science student in Bihar?
  15. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  16. Can I apply for UPSEE for B.Tech course if I am from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar? What should I fill in the category section of OMR application form?
  17. M.Phil without any entrance exam? Difference between M.Phil and PhD?
  18. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
26th November 2014, 10:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Ph.D Entrance Test for domicile student of Bihar who is studying M.Phil in MP?

There is no issue of domicile, if you are applying for admission in a Ph.D program. All you must have is a good academic record and if possible get qualified in exams like NET/SET with a decent score.

The candidates with M.Phil qualification are also eligible for Ph.D admission without any entrance examination. Hence, you can apply for Ph.D admission in Bihar with your M.Phil qualification and you don't have to appear for any entrance exam because you are a M.Phil qualified candidate.

Candidates with a NET/SET score are also exempted from any Ph.D Entrance examination and those who have at least 5 years of professional experience in relevant field will also be exempted from any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?