2nd February 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and duration of pursuing B.Com from IGNOU University after clearing IPCC?

I am a CA student. I haven't completed my b.com...and I have cleared my ipcc 1st group exams. Now I want to pursue my bcom studies from IGNOU university.what is the criteria for pursuing bcom and what is the duration whether it is 1 year or 3 years..?

3rd February 2016, 12:31 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Criteria and duration of pursuing B.Com from IGNOU University after clearing IPCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a CA student. I haven't completed my b.com...and I have cleared my ipcc 1st group exams. Now I want to pursue my bcom studies from IGNOU university.what is the criteria for pursuing bcom and what is the duration whether it is 1 year or 3 years..?
B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce and the duration of the course is for three years which is divided into six semester. It is mandatory that you study B.Com course three years. Those who are interested to pursue for B.Com through IGNOU university, must satisfy the below criteria;

The minimum eligibility criterion for B.Com is 10+2 in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized board. Those candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD Candidates are required to posses only 45% Marks at Graduate Level. The admission will be based on the score obtained in the 12th standard board exam.
14th April 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria and duration of pursuing B.Com from IGNOU University after clearing IPCC?

I have cleared my ca intermediate. I want to do b.com.from ignou. What i Do? Please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?