11th February 2016, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I give MPSC and UPSC exam while pursuing in degree? When is the MPSC and UPSC examination?

Can I give MPSC and UPSC exam while appearing in degree? When is the MPSC and UPSC examination?

can i give mpsc and upsc examinations while i am appearing my last year examination of degree ? and when are the mpsc and upsc examinations held usually in which month of the year ? pls reply is must...........my email id is [email protected] please help.

11th February 2016, 01:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give MPSC and UPSC exam while pursuing in degree? When is the MPSC and UPSC examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I give MPSC and UPSC exam while appearing in degree? When is the MPSC and UPSC examination?

can i give mpsc and upsc examinations while i am appearing my last year examination of degree ? and when are the mpsc and upsc examinations held usually in which month of the year ? pls reply is must...........my email id is [email protected] please help.

If you are a final year candidates of degree course then you are eligible for MPSC and UPSC exam.

Because those candidates who have completed graduation degree or final year of graduation degree are eligible for UPSC and MPSC exam.

Important Dates for Civil Service Exam 2016:-

Date of Notification: 23 April, 2016
Last Date to Apply: 20 May, 2016
Exam Date: 7 August, 2016
Civil Services (Main): 3 December, 2016

Important dates for MPSC exam 2016:

Starting Date of application form: 23rd December 2015
Last date to apply: 12th January 2016
Last date of fee submission: 13th January 2016
Pre exam date: 10th April 2016.
27th June 2017, 09:15 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give MPSC and UPSC exam while pursuing in degree? When is the MPSC and UPSC examination?

Yes you are eligible for MPSC(Maharashtra Public Service Commission).

Those who are persuing final year of the graduation and who are completed the graduation are eligible for this examination.

Eligibility criteria:

The Candidate should be complete graduation or in the final year of the graduation are also eligible for this examination.

The Candidates age group should be in between 21 to 30 years and there is a relaxation of three years for OBC candidates, Five years for Sc/St Candidates.

Selection procedure:
Preliminary examination,
Mains Examination,
Personal Interview.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?