14th February 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Fashion Designing course available in ITI?

I have completed my 11th. I am good in drawing. And i want to study Fashion Designing. SO kindly tell me if there is any fashion designing course available in ITI? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  2. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  3. How can I get government job after fashion designing course from ITI?
  4. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  5. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  6. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  7. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  9. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  10. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  11. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  12. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  13. What stream should I choose after 10th to get into Fashion Designing field?
  14. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  15. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Which will be the appropriate courses for me after 12th if I want to take commerce or humanities later?
  18. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
14th February 2016, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Fashion Designing course available in ITI?

There is courses related to knitting and tailor in ITI. For fashion designing you have to do diploma in fashion designing course which is mostly of 3 years duration.

ITI courses are vocational courses which help you to gain skills in the given field which will help you to start your own business.
14th February 2016, 11:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is fashion designing course in ITI.

The duration of this course is one year.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for ITI in fashion designing is that the candidate must have passed class 10 examination or its equivalent from a recognized board of education.
14th February 2016, 11:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

There is no any provision in ITI in Fashion Designing. If you want to do Fashion Designing then, there are various courses available for this. These courses are both long term and short term. You should choose as per your wish.
18th April 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in fashion technology.an also prsuing bsc in fashion tecnology,its a last year.i want to Do job in govrment sector.kindly help me,to know that,if i complet fashion designing course from iti,then can it will be helpfull diploma
an other corse of fashion designing from iti,to get job in goverment sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?