15th February 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?

I have done nptt ( 1 year diploma ) and dece ( 1 year diploma ). So, can i get a job in government school? Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course? Can you tell me what all jobs I can apply now in government sector?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  3. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for central government job after completion of 4 years part time diploma course?
  6. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  7. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  9. Am I eligible for government job exams after completion of diploma course?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  11. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Where and how to get government job notifications after completion of diploma in EEE with 86% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  17. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  18. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
15th February 2016, 11:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?

Only Diploma is not sufficient to become a teacher in government school. For this you need to have a degree of B.Ed from a recognized university. Then after gou need to qualify TET or CTET then you will be appointed as a teacher in government school.
15th February 2016, 11:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?

Yes having completed your diploma you have few options of government jobs for you on the basis of your educational qualification which are as discussed below :-

* You have the option of becoming clerks in the various government norms by clearing Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) examination.

* You to have the option of joining defense sector by joining National Defense Academy by clearing NDA entrance examination.

* Yes you too are eligible for becoming government school teacher upto Class VI having an additional degree of NPTT with your diploma course but for the you need to clear Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ).

Your options will become more broader if you first complete your graduation degree also as at this stage you only have the mentioned options in the government sector. Also for more details about the same examinations you must refer to their official link.
15th February 2016, 11:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear but there are very few opportunities to apply for government jobs being a diploma holder. You should have completed at least graduation to become a good government employee. Then there by promotion will be easier in less time.

If not you will have less salary package besides that the promotions will be getting slower. Lot of companies recruiting diploma holders in their companies as technical assistant.

<> IOCL

<>GAIL

<> SAIL

<> BPCL

<> BSNL

<> HPCL

<> HAL etc.,
15th January 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I. Need how to get the govt job in NFC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?