15th February 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for M.Phil entrance exam being a Mass Communication postgraduate? Suitable books for preparation?

Sir,
I have completed my Master's in Mass Communication yet. Now I want to do M.Phil but I have no information or guide line further studies. So please tell me how can I prepare M.Phil entrance exam. Please tell me some books or material which will be helpful for me.
Thanks and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  3. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  4. Books to be referred to prepare for NET in mass communication and journalism subject
  5. Books to be referred to prepare for Mass communication entrance exam?
  6. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  7. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
  8. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  9. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  10. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  11. Best books to refer for Mass Communication exam?
  12. By Doing Journalism Honors from Delhi University what are the various career options available?
  13. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  14. Which Books should I prepare to crack UG Exam for Mass Communication? Previous year Question Papers of Entrance Exam for SIMC, Pune?
  15. Suitable books and tips for preparation of HAL(Electronics & Communication) written exam?
  16. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  17. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  18. Best way to prepare for the entrance exam to do PG in Mass communication?
8th February 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for M.Phil entrance exam being a Mass Communication postgraduate? Suitable books for preparation?

Sir, I have completed my Master's in Mass Communication yet. Now I want to do M.Phil but I have no information or guide line further studies. So please tell me how can I prepare M.Phil entrance exam. Please tell me some books or material which will be helpful for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?