16th February 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner?

Dear Sir,
I am trying for my B.Tech. I want to apply an education loan for my study. My father gets retired but he is working in a private firm. He get pension also. Is it possible for me to get an education loan of about Rs. 4 Lacs?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner? -- [New]
  2. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  3. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA if my father is working in a Private Firm?
  4. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  6. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India for a candidate whose father is working in Saudi Arabia?
  10. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  14. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  16. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  17. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
18th February 2016, 06:18 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner?

Yes, you can avail educational loan to pursue B.Tech.

One can easily avail educational loan of Rs. 4 lacs, if the candidate has secured admission in valid and recognized course in a recognized college.

Generally, all nationalized banks offer educational loan of Rs.4 lacs without ant collateral security. Only a third person guarantee is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?