19th February 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in Electronics after B.Sc in General?

can i go for msc electronics after bsc general? if yes, which college/ university offer this course?...
Dear frens m stuck here, cant figure out wat i would do. i ce jst completed by bsc general, i want to continue studyn but dnt knw which field to go (msc electronic\msc mathematic\msc physic), i want to stop but scared dat i wont get good job (gov/private) with bsc general certificate, so guys plse help me out n give ur opinions, i will b very grateful.....

21st February 2016, 12:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in Electronics after B.Sc in General?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i go for msc electronics after bsc general? if yes, which college/ university offer this course?...
Dear frens m stuck here, cant figure out wat i would do. i ce jst completed by bsc general, i want to continue studyn but dnt knw which field to go (msc electronic\msc mathematic\msc physic), i want to stop but scared dat i wont get good job (gov/private) with bsc general certificate, so guys plse help me out n give ur opinions, i will b very grateful.....
The eligibility to study the M.Sc in Electronics is a pass in B.Sc with Physics or Electronics or Computer Science as one of the optional subjects or B.E degree in any branch of Engineering with at least 50% marks at their graduation from any recognized by the university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many colleges like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?