17th October 2011, 12:14 PM
paramita guha

Which are the best institutes to pursue M.Sc course being a candidate of B.Sc?

i am bsc general student. i want to study on msc.from where it will be taken.please give me details information.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I take after passing 12th? Is there any scope? I have completed 10th and interested in genetics
  2. What is the procedure to apply for IIT MSc course?
  3. Where can i pursue Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. Biotechnology course in West Bengal?
  4. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  5. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  6. Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in Electronics after B.Sc in General? -- [New]
  7. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS? I have done BSc CS from Mumbai University
  8. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  9. Eligibility criteria for getting admission to MA course in distance learning?
  10. What should I do to pursue M.Sc in Anatomy being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 69%?
  11. Is MSc or MBA necessary? I am doing first year BSc Biotech
  12. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  13. Where should I do my MSc after doing BSc? How is Kurukshetra and Thapar for the course?
  14. Top institutes for msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which courses can I pursue after pursuing BSc Hons Microbiology from Delhi University? Will coaching from MSc Biotech cover other entrances like MSc Microbiology and MSc Genetics?
  16. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  17. Carrer options after B.Sc(Hons.) in chemistry
  18. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
17th October 2011, 06:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best institutes to pursue M.Sc course being a candidate of B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramita guha View Post
i am bsc general student. i want to study on msc.from where it will be taken.please give me details information.
Dear friend,

The list of top M.SC college in India:-

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani
8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

Thanks
17th October 2011, 06:48 PM
ujwalgarg94

Default Re: Which are the best institutes to pursue M.Sc course being a candidate of B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramita guha View Post
hi paramita, delhi university is good for
m.sc bt you need 55% in b.sc. jnu is also a good option
15th October 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses in msc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?