19th February 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?

I was an eco hons. Student in du of session 2012 but I withdrew my admission.
This year I again want to take admission in du.
What reason will be best suitable and what documents will be required for re admission.
Do I need to get my migration certificate again form the school?
Please help ASAP
I want to pursue mass communication now

20th February 2016, 08:25 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?

Delhi University is considered to be one of the best university in India. Admission is done on basis of cut off marks in terms of percentage set by different colleges under Delhi University. You can apply for coming admissions in 2016. Application forms are generally available in end of May.

When cut off lists are generated, you can take admission in that cut off marks list in which you meet percentage criteria. Documents like marksheets, transfer certificate, migration certificate, one address proof is necessary for confirmation of admission.

For any more details, visit http://www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?