19th February 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do designing in abroad after B.Tech in India?

hello,
i wanted to study interior designing in foreign country. but i'm doing b.tech 2nd year. i wanted to go abroad for designing,is it possible to do so?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  2. How to do masters in interior designing from abroad after diploma in interiors in India?
  3. Which institute is more preferable for fashion designing, either Private or Government? Should I do this course in India or Abroad?
  4. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  6. Is Arts required to get admission in Interior Designing in India?
  7. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  8. Chances to study Fashion Designing in Abroad for Mechanical student?
  9. Top colleges in abroad for higher studies after Interior Designing?
  10. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which type of companies hire B.Tech(E&I) graduates? What would be the salary package for the same?
  12. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  13. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  14. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  15. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  16. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  17. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  18. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
22nd February 2016, 06:55 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do designing in abroad after B.Tech in India?

Yes it is possible to do Interior Designing from Abroad after the completion of B.Tech in India.
You can pursue the course of Diploma in Interior Designing.
You can opt for the one year course as well as the two year course.
Diploma in Interior Designing does not require any experience in those type courses and candidates from all kinds of backgrounds can do Diploma in Interior Designing Abroad.
So you will be able to do Diploma in Interior Designing in Abroad after B.Tech in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?