10th July 2011, 09:47 PM
Ishita123456

Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing?

What is the scope of Interior Desinging ? What are best colleges in Delhi for Interior Desinging? Pls tell about their fee structure and placements given....... What are payscales for interior desingnes

Related Questions:
  1. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  3. What is the scope for interior designing in Delhi?
  4. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  5. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  6. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  7. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  8. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  9. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th?
  10. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  11. Which exams do I have to attempt to do MS in Interior Designing?
  12. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  13. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. What should I do to get admission in J.J. School of Arts for Interior Designing?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  17. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  18. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
21st July 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing?

plz tell me about interior designing
21st July 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing?

what qualification required for interior course?
3rd August 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

please give me detail information about interior desining course.......
1st October 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

hi,this is sarita n i have done B.a ,i want to admission in interior designer course plzz tell me scope of this course and full detail,
Give me sent info to my i.d "[email protected]"
15th October 2011, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

hey i m doing ma engineering n i wanna do interior desinging coarse also this is my dream so plz suggest me a ID skul and also d fees structure and all detail. ill b better if u suggest me any school which i can continue mah job also
11th December 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done my PUC and doing B.COM but i have back up in accounts. But i am intrested in doing Interior designing course. so now can i choose this field. And also sujest me which will be the best institution to start this course, i live in Bangalore. give me sent info to my i.d "[email protected]"
27th April 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. Now I am working in software company. Is it possible for me to do courses in interior designing as a correspondence course. Will it be useful for me without attending any classes.
9th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i am rachita madaan. I have just appeared in XII exams from CBSE board. Now i am preparing for cpt exam. I want to do interior designing in correspondence. Can i do so, if yes, what's the criteria? What is the procedure for entrance? I request u to inform me on my id:
[email protected]
28th May 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

hi my self rajat kiran bhardwaj today at 11am I passed my 12 class with science but i am intrested in designing work. how can i appear in interiar exam ? Please inform me about requirements for exam. And scope of this work, qualification. Please help me and inform me at my email id :- [email protected]
5th July 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My name is Vijay panchal, I have done MBA in finance and working in a PVT. Organisation as a Asst. of finance and accounts but now i am iterested for Interier Designing and i want to do this course so please let me know scope of this course, its better for me now as i have done MBA and diploma is better or 3 years degree and best colleges of this course in Delhi/NCR.. So please give the reply on my Mail [email protected] i am waiting for ur prompt reply.
6th July 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done my b.tech in information technology. But i am interested in doing interior designing course. I want to join in one year diploma course. Will that creates any value in the future or i have to go with two year course....
Email id: [email protected]
18th July 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the best institute in delhi offering interior designing course and also would like to know fee structure and payscale. Taking diploma course will hamper my career in future prospects.
Is there any age limit to join this course. Pls mail me at my id: [email protected]

Thanks,
22nd July 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.com and after graruate i can do this corse Interior designing?
27th October 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am mehak gupta from ludhiana. I am student of B.A. final year and my subjects are elective English ,home science and computer science. i am doing interior designing as add-on course with B.A. I got 149/200 in certificate course and 147/200 in diploma course and now i am doing advance diploma of interior designing under PUNJAB UNIVERSITY CHANDIGARH . I want to do M.SC interior designing but i don't want to do B.SC interior designing so please suggest me the best university or college according to my need and which also give me placement guarantee. also send your advice waiting for your reply .
MEHAK GUPTA
PHONE NUMBER 9915618798
MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
27th November 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

hi i m vaishali.i am M.A. & B.Ed but I want to do interior designing courses so please suggest me the best university or college according to my need and which also give me placement guarantee.also send your advice waiting for your reply.
VAISHALI THANTHARATE
MY MAIL ID IS- [email protected]
14th December 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

HELLO....m Nikita...i wanna knw about the interior designing institutes in new delhi....mail me to [email protected].....
25th April 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

HY....M SUMIT...I KNW ABOUT DESIGNING INSTITUTES IN NEW DELHI.. CALL ME 9479330324 MAIL ME [email protected]
10th May 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hii m vandana i want to know about interior designing institutes govt as well as pvt in northdelhi
1st June 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

best colleges of interur degining in delhi
2nd June 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

hello.... my name is jyoti and i have done btech. but now i want to do interior desiging course so plz tell me abot the institutes of interior designing in delhi .......... mail me to [email protected]..
7th June 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of interior designing in india
1st October 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

hi...m ruchi .... i have done bba this year and want to do interior designing ..plz suggest me best institute of interior designing and .......and also want to knw about career in it.....
1st October 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

hi.. m ruchi...i have done bba this year....i want to do interior desingning .....plz suggest me best college....and also want to knw its scope after doing that course ...
my email.... [email protected]
thanks
11th January 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

hi... m aakriti... i have done master diploma in interior designing this year... i want to do b.sc interior desingning ..... plz suggest me this course in du collage in coursepondance... and fees my email.. [email protected]
thanks
1st April 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

hi i do b.sc in interior designing...bt i dont give jee exam...so can i do interior cource without jee examination..?
18th June 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

hi iam jagjeet singh pls tell me about some interier designing govt insti tute or fees criteria
[email protected]
18th June 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

hi iam jagjeet singh pls tell me about some interier designing govt insti tute or fees criteria
[email protected]
28th May 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i've given my b.a finel year exams and now i want to do interior designing course, but i am confused that...where from should i do this course?
Bco'z i belong a middle class family and i don't know about it that how much fees i will pay?
So please help me...plz guide me...
21st June 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

hii. i am priyanka.. right now i am doing bcom but after bcom i wanna to do Interior Designing ...its my dream to become a Interior Designer ....and i belong to a middle class family i don't have much konwlege about it...so please tell the best colleges and universities in delhi and there fee also ....so please reply me as soon as possible...i am waiting for your reply..
25th March 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is Ashha. I wanted to know that i am pursuing m.com and have done b.com and i am a working woman too. I am interested in pursuing interior designing course and wanted to have career in the same but i can't leave my job and can attend classes on weekends only. Kindly suggest good institute in delhi ncr. Who seeks for practical experiences more than theoretical subjects and give better placements too. Thank you
Rpy on [email protected] :)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?