19th February 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get job in German Embassy?

Hi,

I AM IN 12TH STANDARD (PCM) AND WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF GERMAN EMBASSY. SO CAN YOU TELL ME THE PROCEDURE TO BE AN EMPLOYEE OF GERMAN EMBASSY. KINDLY HELP.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  2. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  3. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  4. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  5. How to get a job in german embassy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU
  7. How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?
  8. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  9. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  10. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  11. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  12. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  13. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  14. English honors graduate from DU can get job in an Embassy?
  15. What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for job in Indian Embassy for a 37 years old citizen of USA having completed Bachelor degree from India?
  17. How can I apply for customer care manager in German embassy? I'm currently working with general motors spark for last 5 years at same post
  18. What are the job opportunities available in German country for B.Tech mechanical engineering students? What's the procedure for pursuing MS from Germany?
30th March 2018, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get job in German Embassy?

You need to have excellent skills in German language, probably a degree in German language to become eligible for job at embassy through UPSC exam.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and personal interview. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.
3rd April 2018, 07:14 PM
Rudra0000
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I AM IN 12TH STANDARD (PCM) AND WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF GERMAN EMBASSY. SO CAN YOU TELL ME THE PROCEDURE TO BE AN EMPLOYEE OF GERMAN EMBASSY. KINDLY HELP.
If you have C1 or above in German then you can apply for German embassy jobs.
4th July 2018, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of the German language. I have cleared the c1 level of the Language and now preparing for the c2 level i.e., the last level. I want to know what qualifications do one need in order to get a job at the German embassy. Also what all future Prospects are there once I'm done with my language.
19th May 2022, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Bachelor in Mass Media and have cleared A1 of the Language and appearing for A2 and B1 for the same. I want to know how to get job at the German Embassy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?