18th March 2010, 01:57 PM
tiwari.prashant89

How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language

Hello...

I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language also i will be completing my advance diploma course in German language from Delhi University this year.

I want to know that how can i apply for a job in german embassy. Also what are the different kind of jobs that suits my profile and from where i can get knowledge of vaccancies.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  2. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  3. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  4. How can I apply for job at Indian embassy and German embassy?
  5. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  6. What is the procedure to get job in German Embassy?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue BA in German? I have scored 70% in 12 but less than 45% in B.Com 1st year. I am also studying at Max Muller Bhavan and I am currently in 5th semester (B2.2) (Mittlestufe)
  8. How to apply for a job in German Embassy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  10. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  11. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in German embassy?
  13. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of BA?
  14. How to avoid the universities instruction of proving knowledge of German language?
  15. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU
  16. How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?
  17. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  18. How to get a translator job or any other job in German Embassy in Kolkata? -- [New]
5th April 2012, 09:23 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language

hi friend,

To get into embassies as representative of India..

*you should be in a position called Indian Foreign Service Officer..

i.e.IFS officer

*to be in this position one has to clear an exam called CSE(Civil Service Examination.)

*this examination will be conducted every year ..

the eligibility criteria for this exam :-

-> you should have a degree from an recognized indian university.

->your age should be in between 21 and 30

this is the eligibility criteria simply..

if you full fill this eligibility then you can attempt CSE

and you can get the service and job that you desired of..

and you'll be in a respectable seat as a inidan representative in other countries..

best wishes
11th July 2012, 03:10 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language

Get a Job at an Embassy-The best way to get a job in an embassy overseas, is to apply for a Foreign Service Office job. You will begin by enrolling through U.S. Requirements:
Show proof that you are a U.S. citizen.
Make sure you fit the age requirements. You must be between the ages of 21 and 59.
Submit a registration package online. Things You'll Need:
*. Willingness to work overseas*. Willingness to work in danger*. Knowledge of politics and world history*. U.S. Citizenship. Access to the Internet.
14th June 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

My son appeared 4th sem German hons exams from DU FACULTY OF ARTS,can he apply for internship ?secondly what is the scope after complition of graduation in grmn hons?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?