20th February 2016, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for writing EAMCET?

Sir, i am going to complete 27 years of age this march. I am planning to write the EAMCET entrance test this year. So kindly tell me what is the maximum age limit for writing the exam? Please reply soon.
imrose

20th February 2016, 11:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for writing EAMCET?

Age Criteria Allowed for EAMCET Entrance Examination:

I am very happy to say that "There is NO upper age limit for appearing in EAMCET" Examination. Yes, what have you heard is 100% true. There is only minimum age criteria and of course No upper age limit in order to appear in EAMCET Entrance Examination. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no upper age limit for Engineering Aspirants and Medical Aspirants to take EAMCET Entrance Examination.

>> The minimum Age is 17 years

>> Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of 2016.

As there is no certain maximum age limit for EAMCET Examination, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in EAMCET Exam.
20th February 2016, 11:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Allowed for EAMCET Entrance Examination:

I am very happy to say that "There is NO upper age limit for appearing in EAMCET" Examination. Yes, what have you heard is 100% true. There is only minimum age criteria and of course No upper age limit in order to appear in EAMCET Entrance Examination. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no upper age limit for Engineering Aspirants and Medical Aspirants to take EAMCET Entrance Examination.

>> The minimum Age is 17 years

>> Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of 2016.

As there is no certain maximum age limit for EAMCET Examination, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in EAMCET Exam.
20th February 2016, 01:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age limit for writing EAMCET:-

EAMCET exam is conducted to getting the admission in Engineering College of AP. This exam is conducted by AP government.

Age limit is 17 to 22 years and Age relaxation is for SC/ ST 3 years.
20th February 2016, 02:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

EAM CET exam is conducted to get admission in Engineering College of Andhra Pradesh. This exam is conducted by Andhra Pradesh government ,for this exam a candidate must have passed 12th with PCM. Age limit should be in between 17 to 22 years and Age relaxation is given to SC and ST of of 3 years.
20th February 2016, 08:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am going to complete 27 years of age this march. I am planning to write the EAMCET entrance test this year. So kindly tell me what is the maximum age limit for writing the exam? Please reply soon.
imrose
As per age criteria, you are eligible for EAMCET exam. Because there is no maximum age criteria.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with science subject are eligible for EAMCET exam.

Your age must be above 16 years.
20th February 2016, 11:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age limit for writing EAMCET examination. Candidates who have attained the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination. To be eligible to appear in EAMCET examination, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with Medical or Non-Medical Science stream from a recognised board. Since, there is no upper age limit, you are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination.
21st February 2016, 01:07 PM
Mummasani Naveena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
imrose
There is no maximum age limit to write EAMCET it's all depend on our interest and desire so you can write Eamcet very confidently I wish you a very all the best
6th April 2017, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

I Am 27 years now, due to family issues i could not continue my further studies, now i want to do veterinary science. I am eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?