22nd February 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for JNU CBEE 2016 entrance exam

I want an outline of syllabus for the CBEE (combined biotechnology entrance exam) 2016 held by JNU, and would also like to know that soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for JNU CBEE entrance exam after scoring less than 50% in 12th?
  2. What is the syllabus of JNU CBEE and JNU Life Science previous years papers?
  3. Detailed syllabus for JNU CBEE exam?
  4. What is the exam syllabus of physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology of JNU CBEE exam
  5. Coaching classes for JAM 2016 and JNU M.Sc entrance exam 2016
  6. How to get jnu application form for CBEE exam?
  7. Reference books for preparing for JNU CBEE exam for MTech Biotechnology syllabus?
  8. Details of courses after BSc Biotech -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I be eligible for JNU CBEE or IIT JAM while studying 2nd BSc Biotechnology
  10. Where can I get the application form for CBEE JNU in Tamilnadu/Pondicherry to study Biotechnology?
  11. Can I clear JNU CBEE exam after doing MSc? I am a MSc Biotech fresher
  12. Is TM Bhagalpur University good for M.Sc biotechnology? I have been allotted to this college, through JNU CBEE. Should I join this college for my M.Sc biotechnology course?
  13. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  14. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam?
  15. Is masters in Psychology available in JNU? Syllabus of the entrance?
  16. Eligibility criteria and Selection Procedure for admission into Human Genetics course?
  17. Fees and duration of coaching classes for JAM 2016 and JNU M.Sc entrance exams?
  18. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
22nd February 2016, 01:45 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Syllabus for JNU CBEE 2016 entrance exam

Syllabus for JNU(Jawaharlal Nehru University) CBEE(Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam) 2016 :
Exam is include two Sectiont:
Section I:
It include mainly +2 level syllabus of Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics and Biology.
Section Ii:
It include Bechelor's level thinking question and analysis related to physics, Chemistry,Maths and Bio.

All the Best
22nd February 2016, 07:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for JNU CBEE 2016 entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want an outline of syllabus for the CBEE (combined biotechnology entrance exam) 2016 held by JNU, and would also like to know that soon.
I have attached the syllabus for JNU CBEE 2016 entrance exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for JNU CBEE entrance exam 2016.txt(9.4 KB, 89 views)
22nd February 2016, 01:39 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus for JNU CBEE 2016 entrance exam

JNU is the Jawaharlal Nehru University conducts different examinations and the JNU CBEE is going to conduct the examination on 19th May 2016

There are certain eligibility criteria which is available in order to appear for the CBEE examination such as
  1. Candidates must have to possess Bachelor degree with biology,Physics,Vertinary,and fishery sciences course of study
  2. Should have attained 55% of the aggregate in order to appear for CBEE examination
  3. Candidates who are in the finale year of the graduation are also eligible

Examination will be conducted in two levels of examination such as
Part A-
  1. Physics
  2. Chemistry
  3. Mathematics
  4. Biology
Part B-
  1. MCQ questions from Physics,Biology,Chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?