22nd February 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get scholarship if I have qualified on GATE exam for doing M.Tech?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have joined in giet, gunupur , odisha for MTECH course.
i am a gate qualified student with valid score . can i get the scholarship for this if yes then how ? please could you give the whole detail ?
thanks

23rd February 2016, 04:28 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get scholarship if I have qualified on GATE exam for doing M.Tech?

First of all I congratulated you for getting admission in M.Tech course through GATE score. You want to know about the scholarship for M.Tech course.

>>AICTE provides stipend or scholarship to students who get admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score. So if your institute in which you get admission is AICTE approved then you will definitely get the scholarship. Otherwise you will not get any scholarship from AICTE.

>>If your college is AICTE approved then you have to fill an online application for stipend at the AICTE website. In the application form you have to enter your basic information, GATE score card details, bank details etc. After submitting the form, it is validated by college authority. After validating, your stipend is credited to your bank account directly after uploading your attendance to the website.

>>So in my opinion you have to firstly confirm that whether your college is AICTE approved or not. You can see this at the AICTE website or through the attachment provided to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aicte approved institution.pdf(1.76 MB, 144 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?