25th February 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to learn Japanese to study BS Civil in Kyoto University?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I like to study in Japan in Kyoto University for BS in Civil Engineering. Kindly tell me that I have to learn Japanese for applying in this university? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Japan for higher studies after B.Sc in Geology?
  2. How to study and learn English? I am studying in AMIE Civil
  3. University nearby Koln to pursue MBA?
  4. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  5. Does drawing skill matter in Civil Engineering? Is it possible to learn Civil Engineering Drawing from Tutors?
  6. What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Engineering course in CMJ University for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  8. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  10. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  11. What is the fee expense to study PhD in Amity University for an NRI? Coordinators of Civil PhD?
  12. How to study in B.Tech Civil in Karnataka State Open University? Can I get a job in Gujarat government or central government?
  13. Can we learn Architecture course through online after completing B.Arch in Civil Engineering
  14. How should I study Civil engineering after finishing 12th Arts?
  15. Cutoff score required in SAT to study BS(Civil Engineering) in McNeese State University?
  16. When is the exam for the post of UME? Which courses are needed to study civil engineering in Obafemi Awolowo University?
  17. How can I get scholarship to pursue graduation in any Japanese Universities if completed High School in Japan?
  18. What is the eligibility after completion of B.Tech Civil?
1st October 2017, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to learn Japanese to study BS Civil in Kyoto University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I like to study in Japan in Kyoto University for BS in Civil Engineering. Kindly tell me that I have to learn Japanese for applying in this university? Please let me know asap.

It is not necessary to learn Japanese to study BS Civil Engineering course at Kyoto University. The BS Civil Engineering at Kyoto University is taught in English Language. Therefore, it is not mandatory to learn Japanese to study BS Civil Engineering at Kyoto University. You should have completed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects to apply for the BS Civil Engineering at Kyoto University. You have to clear SAT and TOEFL or IELTS to get admission in BS Civil Engineering at Kyoto University. You can find the details in the Kyoto University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?