26th February 2016, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Is NIOS certificate valuable for IBPS bank exams?

I have completed my 10th with 56% from CBSE (regular) and 12th is completed with 55% from NIOS (national institute of open schooling). I want to know that whether my NIOS certificate is valuable for IBPS bnk exams or not? Please solve my doubt.

26th February 2016, 10:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS certificate valuable for IBPS bank exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th with 56% from CBSE (regular) and 12th is completed with 55% from NIOS (national institute of open schooling). I want to know that whether my NIOS certificate is valuable for IBPS bnk exams or not? Please solve my doubt.
Yes, NIOS certificate is valid for IBPS Bank exam.

You have completed 12th standard from NIOS so you are not eligible for IBPS Bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS clerk and IBPS PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years for clerk post.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years for PO post.
26th February 2016, 01:43 PM
kantraman

Actually for IBPS exam graduation from any university is the essential requirement so no doubt you are eligible for IBPS exam either you have completed your 12th or graduation from NIOS.
26th February 2016, 02:19 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for IBPS examination for recruitment in banking jobs.

The required eligibility to appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment in bank jobs is graduation degree from any recognised university.

Yes, you are eligible to pursue graduation degree after pursuing 10th and 10+2 from NIOS.

So, you need to pursue graduation degree to appear for examination and qualify in examination for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at http://www.ibps.in.
26th February 2016, 03:06 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and it conducts entrance examination for recruitment of candidates in banking jobs.

Yes, candidate passed 10+2 from NIOS are eligible to appear for entrance examination after pursuing graduation degree from any recognised university as per minimum eligibility to appear for banking entrance examination.

So, you can start preparation along with pursuing graduation degree to appear for entrance examination. For more information about examination pattern and eligibility to appear for entrance examination visit at http://www.ibps.in
26th February 2016, 04:15 PM
OnePlus

NIOS is a highly recognized board of India. Yes you are eligible for IBPS bank exam and certificate is valid too.

NIOS is not regular board , it is open schooling board that's why people thinks it has less value which is not true. NIOS is highly recognized and valuable board like CBSE and ISC.
26th February 2016, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need degree qualification for IBPS exam. NIOS qualification will surely make you eligible for graduation course. Hence, no need to worry if you have class 12th from NIOS.

Just get admission in a degree course from a recognized university and after completion you will be surely eligible for IBPS PO and clerk exam.
26th February 2016, 08:47 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is acceptable and it's valuable fr IBPS bank exams.

The candidates who have obtained NIOS pass certificates are valid and recognized and it is applicable to apply for IBPS bank exams.

NIOS board is valid and recognized board and it is equivalent with the other national and state education boards.

Hence, the candidates who have passed class 12 from NIOS are eligible to apply for IBPS bank exams.
26th February 2016, 11:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the eligibility to appear for IBPS entrance examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

So, if you have passed or pursuing graduation degree after pursuing 10+2 from NIOS, then you are eligible to appear for IBPS examination and after qualifying in examination become eligible for final recruitment in jobs.

NIOS is a recognised board and have the value of their certificate to appear for examination and for final recruitment in jobs.
26th February 2016, 11:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NIOS certificate is valuable for IBPS Bank exams. Not only in IBPS it is valid in every Bank exams as well as other competitive exams like SSC, Railways, UPSC, BPSC and many more. NIOS is also a recognized board and have same value as other boards.
Aspirant age should not be less than 21 years and not less than 30 years. But for clerk aspirant age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 28 years.
27th February 2016, 12:56 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NIOS is valid for IBPS bank examination, but you have to study graduation to appear for IBPS Clerk and Probationary Officer posts. The aspirant has to complete graduation to appear for IBPS examinations. So after graduation you are eligible for IBPS examination. The aspiring candidate age should be in the range of 20-30 years for general candidates (for SC/ST +5 years and OBC +3 years). The aspirant has to appear for Common Written Examination
conducted by the IBPS. The website link is http://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?