27th February 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for Ph.D course in India after completion of post graduation in bio statistics?

Now i am doing my post graduation in biostatistics, how can i apply for the phd in india?could you give the details pf the course? Can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD being a Statistics postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  2. What are the steps I need to follow for getting admission for Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Statistics? Percentage required in Post Graduation for admission?
  5. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for doing post graduation in Pharmacology after completion of B.Pharm?
  8. Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?
  9. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in statistics after completion of B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in distribution theory after completion of post graduation in statistics?
  13. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Post Graduation after B.E?
  14. How can I study PhD with scholarship in Abroad if pursuing Post Graduation in Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission in FTII after completion of post graduation course?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation and post graduation in Biotechnology?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for school teacher post after completion of BCA and post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?
  18. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?