27th February 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing integrated Ph.D in Animal Science after completion of B.Sc?

Sir/Mam,

I am studying IIIB.sc with bzc i want to do integrated phd in recoganized university. could you send the information to my mail I.D.. Can someone please provide me the suggestion and the answer which I am looking for? Hope that someone will answer from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course of Phd I need to select after completion of 5 years MS integrated course?
  2. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  4. Procedure to apply for Integrated PhD in Life Science course in USA and India?
  5. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  6. Am i eligible for MSc with integrated Ph.D program after completion of BSc degree in Zoology
  7. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D course after completion of B.E Computer Science course? -- [New]
  9. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  10. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. How can I do integrated Ph.D after BSc Microbiology?
  13. Am i eligible for patent agent examination after completion of 5 years integrated BSc LLB course
  14. Which colleges are offering integrated Ph.D in Biological Science? What kind of preparation is required?
  15. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  16. Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?
  17. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD after completion of B.Sc(Mathematics)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?