27th February 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

List of companies to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical engineering?

My son is a 2nd year student in Electrical Engg.He want to do summer internship in a company in &
around Kolkata/West Bengal.Pl tell the name of the company which provide such summer internship in Electrical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  2. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  3. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  4. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical engineering) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata? -- [New]
  7. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  8. List of the companies for internship? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  9. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student
  13. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  15. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  16. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  17. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Haryana?
27th February 2016, 11:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is a 2nd year student in Electrical Engg.He want to do summer internship in a company in &
around Kolkata/West Bengal.Pl tell the name of the company which provide such summer internship in Electrical Engineering.
List of the companies for B.Tech in Electrical Engineering in West Bengal:-

1. Standard Electric Company, 49, Ezra Street, Near Bagree Market, Ezra Street
Kolkata, West Bengal Phone: 033 2235 9021

2. Powercon Electric Company, Kasba, Haltu, Kasba, Kolakata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 2442 3720

3. BELLS ELECTRICAL COMPANY, 55, Ezra Street, Poddar Court, Barabazar Market
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2235 4070
10th March 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical engineering?

around nagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?