27th February 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the government job at the age of 36 years after completion of LLB course?

What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the government job at the age of 36 years after completion of LLB course? Can you please provide me the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  2. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a government job after completion of B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 40 years?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  6. List of best government job after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in TamilNadu tourism after completion of BA course?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
  11. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?
  13. Can I get a government job after completion of MA Sanskrit at the age of 33 years?
  14. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course?
  16. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  18. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
19th September 2016, 02:17 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the government job at the age of 36 years after completion of LLB course?

You can apply for civil service exams for being a government lawyer. But before applying you should check the eligibility criteria. For that you can visit to the official website of UPSC or State PSC. There are various posts in various government departments and all have different eligibility criteria. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?