29th February 2016, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study B.Tech through correspondence? List of colleges in Mysore?

Hi,
I am Meghana from Mysore. Can I join the B.Tech through correspondence? How to apply for this. Please tell me about the colleges for this in Mysore. Thank you in advance

29th February 2016, 11:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Tech through correspondence? List of colleges in Mysore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Meghana from Mysore. Can I join the B.Tech through correspondence? How to apply for this. Please tell me about the colleges for this in Mysore. Thank you in advance
Yes, it is possible for you to get admission for B.Tech course correspondence. The candidate must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in Science stream from a recognized university.

- Pune Institute (www.puneinstitution.org)
- Sikkim Manipal University - www.smude.edu.in
1st March 2016, 12:45 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Tech through correspondence? List of colleges in Mysore?

Yes why not you can do B.Tech through Correspondence and here I am listing out the colleges offers B.Tech in Mysore.

>> Bangalore college of Engineering

>> Symboisis Institute of Technology

>> VN R Vignana yothi Institute of ENgineering

>> Nalanada Institute of Technology
28th February 2019, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I want to do B tech in correspondence In Mysore and I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?