1st March 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i get placed in Core Companies with history of arrears?

Hi sir,

I am doing 3rd year ece. I have got 7 arrears in previous semester. But i think that now i earn little much of knowledge by clearing those arrears. I am willing to get placed in core companies. Can i get placed in the companies with my history of arrears?

1st March 2016, 10:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get placed in Core Companies with history of arrears?

Yes, definitely you will get be placed in core companies.

The core companies will check candidates domain knowledge and reasoning skills to give an offer in the company.

But, one must keep in mind the requirements and eligibility criteria of the company before applying for it.

At the time of placement one must should not posses any standing arrears.
2nd March 2016, 08:23 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

If you have cleared all your backlogs then you are eligible for recruitment in core companies. There is no issue that you have history of arrears. You need to clear all stages of recruitment like Aptitude Test, Technical interview and Human Resource interview for final selection.

In interview, they may ask you regarding your backlogs, so be prepared to answer such questions and reason behind backlogs. If you are honest with your answer and performed well, you can get job in core companies.
2nd March 2016, 08:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, if you have passed exam with the required percentage of marks which is normally above 60% marks then surely you will be eligible for campus recruitment. Every company have their own criteria for campus interviews.

Hence, in the end your degree matters. Arrears may have some issues if they are pending but if you have cleared them then no issues at all.
3rd April 2018, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I was absent for exam due to some genuine reason that my father health condition was not good that time but I cleared that exam
So It will take as history of arrears or not and also I will get placement in good company or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?