1st March 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBBS with 82 marks in AMU entrance exam?

Dear Sir,
I have got 82 marks out of 200 marks in AMU MBBS entrance exam. Will I be able to get admission in AMU MBBS? Please reply asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AMU Entrance exam to study MBBS/BDS course?
  2. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  3. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  4. Minimum marks required in AMU entrance exam to study MBBS after completing 12th?
  5. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in AMU MBBS entrance exam?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  9. How to take admission with 54.75 marks in AMU Intermediate entrance exam through self finance for OBC candidate who has applied in general category?
  10. Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  12. When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th Science if scored 75 marks in AMU Entrance exam?
  14. Correspondence courses offered by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Physics) in AMU?
  16. Procedure to take admission in AMU 11th standard? In which entrance exam to appear and where to get forms?
  17. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  18. Nepali student can appear in AMU entrance exam to get admission in 11th class?
3rd March 2016, 07:53 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS with 82 marks in AMU entrance exam?

It is tough to say that with only the marks as marks do not necessarily guarantee admission.
It is easier to say whether you can get admission if you can tell your rank.
Looking into the data of last year it can be said though the chances of your admission is not that high.
So reply back with your rank to get a more accurate answer regarding your chances of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?