1st March 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence mode?

Sir/Mam,

my name is saleem i'm compleet iti, &
warking at factory i want coolege diploma
machanical carrespondenec,
how to do admission? Can you please provide me the complete information about the procedure which we need to follow?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  2. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  5. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  6. Which course to join in software testing field?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  8. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  9. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  10. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  12. How may I do M.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence?
  15. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  17. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Is it possible to study correspondence Mechanical Diploma course for an ITI Draftsman who has completed 10th around 15 years ago?
2nd March 2016, 06:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence mode?

Universities like IGNOU offer correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering. You can apply online or offline for it. Being an ITI holder you will be eligible for second year admission.

You can get the application form and prospectus from the regional center of IGNOU. For applying online visit the official website. There are other open universities also offering such course. Also, note that you will not get an AICTE approved diploma through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?