24th May 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?

I'm doing diploma in printing technology.
I want to change my field & want to get admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in printing technology. I've scored well in diploma yet...
I'm from Mumbai, Maharashtra & I've heard here is the flexiblity in education...
Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering ???
if yes then what is the procedure for that???
thank you for giving me chance to share my query with you!!!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  2. Procedure for admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IME Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in institution of mechanical engineers? What is the admission procedure?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  5. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  8. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  10. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  12. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  13. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  15. Procedure for admission in degree of Military Engineering after doing diploma course in Mechanical?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college?
  17. Procedure to join B.Tech/B.E after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
27th May 2014, 12:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible for you to get admission in the second year of engineering directly in the branch of mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in printing technology. This is because mechanical engineering and printing technology are completely different fields. To get admission in mechanical engineering, you need to start your engineering course right from the first year after giving entrance exams like other 10+2 candidates. However, you can get admission directly in the second year of engineering if you opt for printing technology through lateral entry scheme. You need to give LEET exam and based on the rank you can choose college where you can pursue B.E/B.Tech by getting admission directly in the second year.
27th May 2014, 12:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible for you to get admission in the second year of engineering directly in the branch of mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in printing technology. This is because mechanical engineering and printing technology are completely different fields. To get admission in mechanical engineering, you need to start your engineering course right from the first year after giving entrance exams like other 10+2 candidates. However, you can get admission directly in the second year of engineering if you opt for printing technology through lateral entry scheme. You need to give LEET exam and based on the rank you can choose college where you can pursue B.E/B.Tech by getting admission directly in the second year.
25th March 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in IIT or NIT b.tech IT 2nd year after completing diploma in electrons and communication engineering. If it is possible please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?