2nd March 2016, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for taking admission for M.Tech in USA?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Presently i am pursuing my b.tech from bcet durgapur and currently i am in 4th year.I want to do my m.tech from good universities in us.
will you please tell me the procedure to take m.tech admission in good universities in us

Related Questions:
  1. How to go to USA for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from India?
  2. How to go to USA for M.Tech after B.Tech from India?
  3. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  4. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  5. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  6. Procedure of admission in MIT USA after SAT?
  7. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  9. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  11. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  12. What is the procedure followed for taking admission for M.Tech in USA? -- [New]
  13. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  14. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  15. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester
  18. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?
2nd March 2016, 09:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for taking admission for M.Tech in USA?

> Candidate should have completed their B.Tech graduation from a recognized University and should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

> Candidates will also have to appear for TOEFL and GRE examination and should do well in it to get admission in colleges abroad.

> Foreign Universities usually pay special attention towards good balance of academics and extra curricular activities.

> After scoring well in the examination candidates will however have to clear an interview conducted for admission in colleges abroad and after that you will be most eligible to study in various colleges abroad.
2nd March 2016, 09:29 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for taking admission for M.Tech in USA?

You need to appear for GRE and TOEFL and IELTS examination to go to USA after completion of your B.Tech.

You need to appear for these exams to study abroad.

To apply in US Universities GRE score is the basic requirement.

IELTS or TOEFL are English proficiency test in listening, speaking, reading and writing sections.

So, for studying in US you will have to score well in these examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?