4th March 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get IT job after completion of MCA course?

Hello All,

I am mca student completed my mca php language iam confused of which oppurtunity are there in mca for job what to do to get good IT job to do mybest in this field after job i feel happy to do mca. Can you please help me in this to get a job soon?

thanks
neha

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  2. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  3. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  4. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  5. Which are the best Job oriented courses to do along with MCA course after completion of BCA course with 89% of marks?
  6. Detailed Information regarding MCA course after the completion of BCA?
  7. What should I do if I didn't get a job in IT field for a long time after completion of MCA course? -- [New]
  8. How to get better Job Opportunities after the completion of MCA?
  9. Various fields an MCA can make a career in?
  10. Can I get Job after completion of MCA course from SMU in Distance Learning?
  11. What are various job opportunities after completion of MCA?
  12. What will I do to get a Software Job after completion of MCA course?
  13. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is better to study among B.Sc and BCA in respect to job and salaries? Possibility to study MCA after completion of B.Sc?
  15. Career scope of MCA course?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  17. Available Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  18. Which course is a best choice for me to join between MCA and M.Sc IT after completion of BCA course?
5th March 2016, 06:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get IT job after completion of MCA course?

Of course yes. It is possible for you to get job in IT sector after successful completion of MCA Course. Yes, most of the Software (IT) companies recruit B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA candidates in huge number every year. As you are interested and well equipped with the knowledge in PHP course, I am very sure that you can get job if try to find it in a proper way. Remember, you have got good command over PHP course but there will be less number of job opportunities if you concentrate only on that. So I suggest you to get good knowledge on C, C++, Java, Oracle, .NET, Linux and Data Structure course to find several job opportunities. As you will be focusing on other languages which have been mentioned above, I am very sure that you may find good job opportunity in Software Sector. Some of the companies viz., Genpact India, Magna Infotech Private Limited, Benchplus Consulting Services, TCS, CTS, Infosys, HCL, Google recruit every year.
5th March 2016, 11:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get IT job after completion of MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello All,

I am mca student completed my mca php language iam confused of which oppurtunity are there in mca for job what to do to get good IT job to do mybest in this field after job i feel happy to do mca. Can you please help me in this to get a job soon?

thanks
neha
Yes, it is possible to get IT job after completion of MCA course. Most of the IT companies recruit the candidates who studied MCA. So you have to apply to the companies and after the selection processes you will be selected. There are many IT companies available. You have to search for the vacancies in the company website itself or in the job portals like
www.naukri.com, www.shine.com etc. The selection process is as follows an Aptitude test, Technical Interview, Group Discussion and HR Interview. You should have very good technical knowledge and very good communication skills to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?