2nd July 2012, 01:00 PM
brijesh1154

Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?

hello sir. I have completed my graduation as Bsc Computer science and now I want to pursue MCA. But there is a little confusion that I have regarding this course. I dont have first class in 12th and my graduation. Does it matter to get a good job after completing my MCA. Does it affect my career after completion? Please suggest with your experience. Thank you!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BCA course without having Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed Information regarding MCA course after the completion of BCA?
  3. What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?
  4. How to get admission in a college for B.Com course?
  5. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  6. What should I do? I completed MCA with 1st class, but i m not interested in that field
  7. Will I get any good job after having 88% in class 10th, 62% in class 12th
  8. How to job in TTE in Railway after scoring 51% in CBSE syllabus?
  9. What's the importance of 12th percentage in interviews? Do a candidate with 70-75% marks in 12th std faces any problem to give exams of IAS, Majistrate or other administrative jobs?
  10. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  11. Details on PGDCA course?
  12. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  13. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for Jobs in top IT Companies being a candidate having scored 74% in 10th Class, 57% in 12th Class, 57% in Graduation and 59% in MCA course?
  15. How to become Income Tax Officer after completion of 12th Class?
  16. What should I do after completion of 12th class to get a job in Banking sector?
  17. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Com course having completed 12th Class with Science?
  18. Eligibility to reappear in 12th after 4 years?
28th January 2013, 01:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?

No, marks obtained in 12th will not be a hurdle to find a rewarding job. Most of the companies consider your professional skills and marks obtained in MCA for selection process. But MNC often insist marks percentage. But is not wise, to drop your decision to pursue MCA. The course is almost equivalent for B.Tech and offers adequate career opportunities also.
21st March 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?

Now I am, s.y.b.m.s I have desire to do job In bank what should I do for it, what procedure to do job in it, plz reply.
8th December 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

can i do CA as i took science group in 2
9th June 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i have got 45% in 12th & 10th . now i am doing b.com (pass) from west bengal university.
I am confused of my life please suggest me.
23rd September 2014, 07:36 PM
mohit070

i secured less percentage in 12th 56% and in all sem of bsc it above 65% and in 10th 84%. so do my 12th marks can create problem for me to get jobs inbig copanies.. plz help me out sir
23rd September 2014, 07:39 PM
mohit070

i got 56% in 12th and in all my sem of bscit 65% above , so do it vil harm on my carrer to get jobs in big i.t companies.. what should i do to aver come on it sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?