4th March 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the various private bank jobs which we can get after completion of B.Com course?

What should I do to get the bank job after completing 3rd B.Com?what coaching should I take?What are the job opportunities for a B.Com student? Can you please guide me in this? I need to get the information which I have to follow to get the job next.

14th March 2016, 12:31 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various private bank jobs which we can get after completion of B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do to get the bank job after completing 3rd B.Com?what coaching should I take?What are the job opportunities for a B.Com student? Can you please guide me in this? I need to get the information which I have to follow to get the job next.
There are many private banks offer jobs for the graduates in their banks. The Axis Bank recruits graduates for various posts, the selection process consists of written test and interview. The aspirant has to check the vacancy details in the website of the organization. The website link is
Click here

The HDFC Bank also recruits graduates for the many posts like personal banker, sales manager, relationship manager etc. You have to check vacancy the details in the website. The
HDFC Bank website link is Click here

Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd offers jobs for the post of Probationary Clerks and Probationary Officers. For both the posts the eligibility is a graduation. For Clerks the mark required is 55% and for PO is 60%. The age limit is 20-27 years for Clerks and 20-30 years for PO. The
website link is Click here

The aspirant has to search the vacancy details in the private bank website. If the notification is there, then you can apply online for the job. There will be a written examination and interview for the selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?