4th March 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying intermediate merit scholarship MEC if I have scored 97.2% marks?

What is the procedure followed for applying intermediate merit scholarship MEC if I have scored 97.2% marks? Can someone please provide me the information on the same soon? Am awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you very much!

11th March 2016, 12:36 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying intermediate merit scholarship MEC if I have scored 97.2% marks?

You are eligible to apply for meritorious scholarship being secured 97.2% marks.

To apply for this scholarship, candidate must have passed the qualifying examination with above 80% marks and the candidates parental income should not exceed Rs.2 lacs per annum.

The documents needed to apply for the meritorious scholarship are as follows:

* Academic certificates.

* Caste certificate.

* Income certificate.

* Aadhar card of the student.

* Bonafide certificate.

* Latest passport sized photographs.

* College admission letter.

The candidate should apply fresh application form which is available at nearest e-seva center. Fill all the required details and scan and upload the required documents.

The official website for applying the scholarship is at http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?