5th March 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to reappear as a private candidate next year if missed 12th CBSE Board exam?

Hello,
I was absent in 12th CBSE Board exam. Can I appear as a private candidate in 12th CBSE Board exam in next year? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  2. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam from CBSE Board if completed 12th from BSEB?
  4. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  5. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  6. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  7. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  8. Eligibility to appear for IIT JEE aftre getting failed in 12th class?
  9. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  10. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  11. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to reappear if failed twice in 12th CBSE?
  13. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  14. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
  15. Procedure to reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  16. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  17. What is the procedure to reappear in 1 subject of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  18. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
7th March 2016, 11:59 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to reappear as a private candidate next year if missed 12th CBSE Board exam?

Yes of cause you are eligible for appearing as a private candidate in 12th in CBSE board next year. First of all you need to fill an application form for private candidate.

You also need to attach all required documents like 10th Mark sheet, Your previous year roll number, Your Id etc. Remember all documents are attested by your school principal.

Post your application form and documents to CBSE regional office. You will get details regarding address and amount of demand draft you need to pay to CBSE in Instruction page. So once you fill application form then you can start preparation for next year exam.

Hall ticket will be mailed to your residential address which you filled in application form.
7th March 2016, 01:55 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to reappear as a private candidate next year if missed 12th CBSE Board exam?

Yes, you can very much appear as a private candidate in the concluding year. For that you will have to contact your school authorities and get the application form, you will have to fill up the application form and submit the examination fee and prepare for your boar examination in the coming year.
7th March 2016, 01:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much appear as a private candidate next year if you have missed your 12th board examination this year, there is nothing to worry about it. There is a provision for students to re-appear for their board examination if they have missed it or have done bad in their exams.
18th October 2022, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I WAS ABSENT IN MY BOARD EXAM AND PRACTICAL EXAM TOTALY IN ALL SUBJECT 2022 DUE TO CANCER SO SIR CAN I GIVE MY 12TH BOARD EXAM AGAIN IN 2023.
SIR, HOW MY MARKSHEET SEEN WHEN I GET ON AFTER PASSING CLASS 12TH IN 2023?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?