8th March 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Army School on 10th basis? How to fillup admission form?

Dear Sir,
How l can join Army school after 10th class? And how many CGPA I have to get in 10th class so that to get admission in Army school? How can I fill the admission form?

9th March 2016, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Army School on 10th basis? How to fillup admission form?

On the basis of 10th you can join as a soldier in Indian Army through various recruitment rallies which are conducted from time to time. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and physical fitness test.

If you want to go for higher posts then try to complete class 12th specially with PCM stream so that you can apply for exams like NDA.
9th March 2016, 08:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Army School on 10th basis? How to fillup admission form?

First of all you cannot join Indian Army after the completion of your 10th class as the minimum eligibility to join Indian Army is that a candidate should have completed his 12th class from a recognized board. Therefore, I request you to kindly complete your 12th standard first and then opt for NDA examination. You can however fill up the application forms online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?