13th April 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Joining Army school is necessary to join Army? Best school for Army?

IS IT necessary to get admission in army school for join army? Then tell me Best schooling for army?

17th April 2014, 09:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Joining Army school is necessary to join Army? Best school for Army?

Hello. It is definitely a myth which forces students to go to army school if they are interested for a career in defence services. The truth is that it is not at all necessary to study in army school so that you get entry into the army career.

This I can best explain you or help you understand on the basis of this fact that not all of the students who study in army school get into defence services. These students have a diverse career options. Yes one thing is a sure that getting into army school definitely helps you build a career in that direction. that means The army school students are more disciplined and motivated enough to take up defence as a career option than any other career due to their upbringing throughout their studentship period. They develop discipline as a habit and thus becomes easier for them to get into the defence services.

They develop the right attitude towards life and other things thus it helps them succeed in most of the spheres of life. so I would like to say that it is absolutely not necessary that you have to study in army school if you want to build your career in that direction, but yes it will although help you do so and achieve your goal. As you have asked the best school for career in army the answer would undoubtedly be Army school. All the best.
5th March 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Joining Army school is necessary to join Army? Best school for Army?

Sir if I want to join army school and I am in 9th and in few months i would pass 9th standart then can I repeate 9th in army school because I really want to do something for my nation so please answer as soon as possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?