9th March 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

When I will get my Offer Letter if selected in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive about a month ago?

Hello,
This is Premdeep. I was selected in Tech-Mahindra Off-Campus placement drive. Its been more than 1 month and I haven't got any email from them, not even the letter of intent. I am really worried. I mailed them through their website but haven't got any reply. I am really worried. How long would I have to wait for it?

31st March 2016, 12:02 PM
january2016

Default Re: When I will get my Offer Letter if selected in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive about a month ago?

You need not to be worried more regarding the offer letter and all. Sometimes it happens with the company, because of huge amount of campus drive procedure and selection of the candidates, company needs at-least 23 months of the time to prepare final offer letter for the candidate.

Just say for example SYNTEL. Syntel provide its offer letter after 2 months of the HR round. And then after per day some emails regarding the job. And for continuous 5 days they will be sending you mails with different document and withing 10 days you will get the joining date and all. SO, once they contact you, then everything will happen so fast that even you won't get time to prepare yourself.

SO, just wait for some more time.
30th July 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When I will get my Offer Letter if selected in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive about a month ago?

i have submitted an application form for Letter of Intent and Offer Letter of Tech Mahindra.batch-2019,when will i get offer letter? because it has been month i did not event get any mail regarding offer letter.can anyone suggest mewhen will i get offer letter???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?