9th March 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Chances to do an Internship in Andhra Pradesh for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello Everyone,
Is there any chance for 3rd year B.Tech students for doing Internship in Andhra Pradesh? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship being 3rd year B.Tech student in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. How to get internship in the month of May and June being a 3rd year B.Tech student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  7. List of companies providing summer internship in Andhra Pradesh for Civil Engineering?
  8. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  11. Which industries in Andhra Pradesh are offering Internship to Chemical Engineering students?
  12. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  13. How get an internship from L&T?
  14. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  18. Procedure to get internship in top consturction companies in Andhra Pradesh being in 3rd year of Civil engineering?
16th February 2018, 12:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to do an Internship in Andhra Pradesh for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Is there any chance for 3rd year B.Tech students for doing Internship in Andhra Pradesh? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

The chances of doing internships in Andhra Pradesh are high for the BTech 3rd year students. Students who are studying in the 3rd year of the BTech course can apply for internships in many companies in Andhra Pradesh. They have to apply for internships through their college training and placement cell or apply directly or through employee referral. Students have to apply for internships with NOC from college, resume and covering letter. Interns are shortlisted on the basis of merit and some companies conduct interview also for the selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?