9th March 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) from Dehradun Institute Of Technology?

Hello,
Is this a right choice to pursue B.E. in Petroleum Engineering from Dehradun Institute Of Technology? Please advice me regarding this asap. Thank you in advance.

14th March 2016, 04:27 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) from Dehradun Institute Of Technology?

Yes, you can very much pursue your course fro the above mentioned Institute, there is no harm in it. Dehradun Institute of Technology is write a reputed name in the field of education. Therefore, I would like o suggest you to go for the course from the above mentioned Institute and have a great career ahead.
14th March 2016, 08:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) from Dehradun Institute Of Technology?

Yes, you can pursue the course from the above mentioned Institute if you wish to. it is a recognized Institute and is quite good a place to pursue your course from. You can pursue your course very well from there and can obtain a great career ahead if you put a bit labor academically.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?