13th March 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD after qualifying UGC-NET?

Hello Sir,
I am ready to give UGC-NET. After clearing this test/exam can I eligible to take an admission in PhD. Please tell me as soon as possible.
With Regards-
Sandeep

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  3. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  5. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Architecture after ME in same?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  7. Should I have to appear in UGC NET to study PhD in Botany in CMS College, Kottayam? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Physics without appearing in UGC-NET?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD in Geography being a UGC-NET qualified Assistant Government Teacher?
  10. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  12. Where should I study PhD being a UGC-NET qualifier in Delhi?
  13. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study PhD in Management?
  15. Entrance exams other than UGC-NET to study PhD in Botany course?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in Home Science?
  17. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  18. Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%?
16th March 2016, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD after qualifying UGC-NET?

Yes, you can apply for Ph.D admission on the basis of your UGC NET score. There is no need to appear for any other entrance exam being a NET qualified candidate.

All you need to do is perform well in the interview stage which will be conducted by the concerned university. Just apply when notification for admission is announced by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?