18th March 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?

Sir,
I am doing MBA in Hospital Administration.
I want to do PhD in Social Medicine
& Community Health by qualifying UGC NET.
Is this possible for me or not?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  2. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  3. How to prepare for UGC NET for the paper of social medicine and community health?
  4. Can I do PhD in Social Health and Community Medicine after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  5. Eligibility for PhD in Community Medicine?
  6. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
  7. Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?
  8. How to get through PhD if didn't got seat in Andhra University?
  9. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  10. If I pursue PhD under VIT can I get fellowship under UGC?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com?
  12. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  13. Can I appear for CSIR NET Exam and UGC NET Exam being an MCA candidate? In what way I can pursue Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study Ph.D in Management?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  17. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has secured 170 rank in CSIR-NET-JRF(Chemical Science)?
  18. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?