15th March 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan of Rs.7 Lacs if my father is a Railway employee?

Hello Sir,
My father is an employee of Indian Railway and his yearly income is Rs. 3.2 Lacs. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs through him? Kindly help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  2. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs after secured admission in B.Tech of National University of Singapore if my father is passed away?
  6. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  7. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  9. Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs for a candidate who has secured admission in MS at University of Birmingham?
  10. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK? -- [New]
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  15. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner?
  17. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA if my father is working in a Private Firm?
  18. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
21st March 2016, 08:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan of Rs.7 Lacs if my father is a Railway employee?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan for further studies. Since your father is an employee of Indian Railways so you can get education loan easily as he has a stable income source. He can be the co-borrower of the loan. Since you want an education loan of 7 lakhs so you need to have a third party guarantor along with 15% as security margin deposit.
21st March 2016, 06:03 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan of Rs.7 Lacs if my father is a Railway employee?

Yes you can and a lot depends on the Bank and whether he has some Loan for which he is paying an EMI.
If he is not then all depends on which course you are admitting for and once you can provide the IT Return he has filed in the last Financial Year the chances of your Educational Loan being sanctioned will be very high.
So you have a very good chance of getting your Educational Loan sanctioned.
21st March 2016, 06:05 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can and a lot depends on the Bank and whether he has some Loan for which he is paying an EMI.
If he is not then all depends on which course you are admitting for and once you can provide the IT Return he has filed in the last Financial Year the chances of your Educational Loan being sanctioned will be very high.
So you have a very good chance of getting your Educational Loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?