17th June 2010, 03:21 PM
pintukumar303

Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?

I have secured 75% marks in 10+2 and i want to join sathyabhama engineering college of chennai.what is the procedure for admission?what amount of money will be required for admission in mechanical branch?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama College of engineering in Chennai after scoring 66% in 12th CBSE board exam
  3. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  4. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  5. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?
  7. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  8. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  9. Minimum marks required in 12th class to get admission in REC college for Mechanical Engineering?
  10. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?
  11. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
  12. What is the admission procedure for M.Com in Layola College, Chennai
  13. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  14. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  15. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  16. Does R.M.K University, Chennai offers Biomedical Engineering course? What is the procedure for admission and what is the fee structure?
  17. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks? -- [New]
2nd July 2011, 02:50 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?

hi ...as per record the mech department the tution fee is 97000/year
you have to clear its common entrance test conducted by university itself.and on the basis of marks obtained in that plus your board exam marks that called you for councilling as step towards admission.there is facility of various kinds of scholarships too.
13th July 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?

WHAT IS THE FEE FOR ENGINEERING IN MECHANICAL BRANCH AND WHAT IS CAMPUS SELECTION RECORD?
15th July 2011, 02:02 PM
yvenkatesh

my boy has got 58 % marks 10+ 2 can my boy mget addmission cse or ece eng in management quota
4th June 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of jac intermediate,i obtained 54% marks in 10 2.can i get admission in computer science?
25th June 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is Anthony from banglore i got 74 % in my 10 2 wat is the procedure to join the college
21st July 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

am sribabu frm hyd i got 81% . may i know abot fee???
4th December 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-admission-sathyabhama-engineering-college-chennai-after-scoring-75-marks-12th-fee-structure-admission-mechanical-branch-19794.html#ixzz2E5MiKqUp
8th June 2013, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

i have secured in pcm 76% and overall 70% can i get admisson in satyabhama engineeringg collage in chamical branch please also mention fee stucrture and date of admisson.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?