20th March 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

In which field I should do Industrial Training to become a Programmer being an ECE 6th semester student?

Hello,
I am the student of ECE 6th semester and I want to become a Programmer. So can you please tell me in which field I have to do the Industrial Training which has scope in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  2. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  3. Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  4. Detailed information and fee expenses of 45 days Industrial Training in .NET for CSE 6th semester student?
  5. Industries offering free Industrial Training to IT 6th semester students in Lucknow?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  7. Companies which offer free Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student of BIT?
  8. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical & Electronics 6th semester student?
  10. Industrial Training for 6 months for Diploma in Embedded Systems 6th semester student?
  11. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  12. How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student
  13. How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  15. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(EIE) 6th semester student in Kolkata and Howrah?
  16. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months? I am a student of ECE 7th semester
  17. List of companies offering Industrial Training to ECE Diploma student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  18. Possibility to apply for Vocational Training in ISRO, Ahmedabad for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
22nd March 2016, 08:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field I should do Industrial Training to become a Programmer being an ECE 6th semester student?

It is nice to see you aspire for training courses. Since you want to become a programmer so you should pursue training in the field of information technology. You should pursue global certification in any technology of IT field. Since you want to become programmer, so you can pursue global certification in -

- Programming languages like Java, SQL by Oracle
- Networking by CISCO
- Linux /UNIX by Redhat
- Cloud Computing by Comptia
- Dotnet, VMWare by Microsoft
22nd March 2016, 11:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field I should do Industrial Training to become a Programmer being an ECE 6th semester student?

If you wish to become a programmer in future then I would suggest you to go for Industrial Training in IT firms and pay good attentions during your classes. The better the IT firm, the better will be the education and the better will it be for you to become a good programmer in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?