14th March 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester

I am a student of b.tech(cse) 6th semester,and wanted to inquire about the 45 days industrial training in any of the main IT companies in Delhi and Chandigarh ,i wanted to know that what is the procedure to apply in a company and get training,it will be referred by our college,what will be the fees for training,and what basic knowledge we should have before applying.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  2. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  5. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List companies offering Industrial Training to ECE 4th semester student in Gurgaon and Chandigarh?
  7. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  8. How to apply for industrial training for 1 month? I am a B.E mechanical student studying in 6th sem
  9. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
  10. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  11. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  12. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  13. Companies which offer free Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student of BIT?
  14. Is it possible for me to do industrial training in BHEL, Haridwar while doing 5th semester B.Tech? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  16. Procedure for 30 days training in BHEL Haridwar?
  17. How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  18. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
9th November 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester

I am a student of b.tech(cse) 6th semester,and wanted to inquire about the 45 days industrial training in any of the main IT companies in Delhi, orissa nd banglore ,i wanted to know that what is the procedure to apply in a company and get training,it will be referred by our college,what will be the fees for training,and what basic knowledge we should have before applying.

plz rply in my id [email protected]
31st August 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester

how do i apply in any industry for winter training 2013 for cse department ..presently in 5th sem..nd which companies provide coarse for .net??/
my id is
[email protected]
23rd September 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Tech (CSE) and completing sixth semester in April 2014. I would like to go for two months summer training in any good company in chandigarh or delhi/NCR.

How do I apply and find out the source or company.

mu id is : [email protected]
18th April 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester

my id is [email protected]
17th March 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Tech (ECE) and currently studying in FORth semester in April 2015. I would like to go for 45 DAYS summer training in any good company in chandigarh or delhi/NCR.

How do I apply and find out the source or company.what's the procedure and fee str. for the same ?

mY id is : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?