1st June 2011, 08:42 PM
plalitha87

How to do CA after completing SSC? Which group to take in intermediate? What is the next step after intermediate?

hi iam lalitha.
My brother recently completed his s.s.c(10th std) with 528 marks.
he want to study CA. but we don't know the path how to reach it.
kindly tell me which group he has to take in intermediate and what is the next step after his intermediate? and further steps in detail...

11th July 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do CA after completing SSC? Which group to take in intermediate? What is the next step after intermediate?

i completed intermediate with m e c group and attended c p t and waiting for results if i does not qualify what should be my next step
22nd January 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do CA after completing SSC? Which group to take in intermediate? What is the next step after intermediate?

hi i am bharat.
My brother recently completed his s.s.c(10th std) with 530 marks.
kindly tell me which group he has to take in intermediate and what is the next step after his intermediate? and further steps in detail...
12th February 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

hi,
this is vicky,my sister is going to write s.s.c exam and had to join in intermediate
she is interest in doing CA but we don't no which group to take in intermediate.
So tell us which group to be prefered in intermediate.
10th March 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

i'm anu kolapalli. I'm gng to attempt the ssc examintations. I was intrested in CA. Can u say me which group cn i take in inter and which is the best college for inter and CA.
13th April 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i do C.A after taking comp science and maths group? is it necessary to take comerce group??
13th April 2012, 09:14 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

You can do the CA First you can take the C.E.C group in intermediate and pass with 12th with 60%.
After complete intermediate you can do the graduation with B.com stream or any stream.
But you can grip on the accounts.

Then you write the CPT entrance exam with conducted by the IPCC.

This is total processor to do the CA after SSC.

All the best.
14th April 2012, 09:04 AM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by plalitha87 View Post
hi iam lalitha.
My brother recently completed his s.s.c(10th std) with 528 marks.
hello,
To study CA after 10th you have to take MEC group in intermediate which contains mathematics,economics,commerce as subjects. After intermediate you have to write an entrance exam of CA known as CPT. It consists of 200 marks. To qualify in the exam you have to get 100 out of 200.
14th April 2012, 12:42 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

NO , it is not necessary to take commerce group as any stream student can apply in for Chartered Accountancy course.

MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR APPEARING IN CPT

10+2 PASSED FROM RECOGNIZED BOARD.

you have to register your self with the ICAI for CPT level.

There are 3 level in CA which candidate have to clear to be chartered accountant.

Chartered Accountancy is professional who manages company's balance sheet and keep the tax obligation of company as less as possible.

Chartered Accountancy are always in required in corporate sector and they can even practice of independently.

There are three stages in CA

Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
IPCC
Final examination

CA it takes around 4.5 years on whole.

After clearing both IPCC (group I & II )

You can appear for final examination

CA FEE

C A TOTAL fee is around 40000/- to 45000/-.

Chartered accountancy is the course cover various topics on finance.

for futher information visit

www.icai.org
18th April 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

hiiii sir/mam iam anvai recently i have completed my s.s.c examinations . im not interested in such groups like m.p.c or bi.p.c so my wish to take M.E.C BUT I FEEL THAT ITS TOO HARD TO ACHIEVE IT AND I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH STAMINA TO STUDY CA . SO ITS BETTER TO STOP IPCC AND TO STUDY M.B.A IS IT NECESSARY PLEASE SAY YOUR VIEWS AFTER IPCC.
15th May 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

hellooo sir!! i am hemlatha i have written my s.s.c exams recently. now i am not interested in groups lik m.p.c nd bi.p.c so i am thinking to take m.e.c but i dnt know wat to do further plss i kindly request to plss give me some best nd a right solution ... as soon as possible..
17th July 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

CA Colleges after Intermediate with M.E.C group.
20th April 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

which is the best collage for doing ca in india in andhra pradesh
24th April 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

which group is best for CA? FOR INTERMEDIATE
24th April 2013, 02:06 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Your brother will have to first complete 12th standard. There is no criteria for group. He can take any group he likes but Commerce will be most suitable considering he wants to become Chartered Accountant.

Only after completing 12th standard, your brother will become eligible for the Chartered Accountancy course. The first step after 12th will be Common Proficiency Test.

The Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is important to get admission for Chartered Accountancy course. It is regarded as the first stage of CA course. You will have to first register for the test and then clear it.

Common Proficiency Test is conducted in June and December. There are 4 subjects in the test that are divided into 2 groups. To pass the exam you must score 30 percent marks in each group. Below are the four subjects:

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

Once your brother clears the Common Proficiency Test he will have to apply for the Integrated Professional Competancy Course. IPCC is second stage of CA course.

There are two groups of written tests in the course. You can appear for the first group after 9 months of study after which your brother will have to apply for the 3 years long Articleship.

During the Articleship he will also have to clear the second group of written test of IPCC. After that once there are only 6 months left to complete Articleship, he will be eligible for the Final Course.
6th May 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

hi i am honey i have just completed my 10th but results are not out.next i want to do CA plz inform me about it and about MEC also
11th May 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

after completing CPT entrance test. In Ipcc exam in this exam how many questions do they ask? in which type they consist? how many marks are conducted ? to get seat in CA a OC cast student is eligible by scoring how many marks ?
1st June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

which group is better in intermediate for CA,either MPC OR MEC OR CEC
4th June 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the best junior colleges offering mec courses in hyderabad or vijayawada
17th July 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What department was the ca jobs
23rd August 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

hai my brother completed ssc he is so week in studies can u please tell me what is the difference if he taken mec or cec for ca as base can u please tell me which is the best
21st May 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

how to do CA after completing intermediate 1st year?and more details about IPCC like that?
22nd June 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i completed my SSC with 558 marks in SINGARENI AIDED HIGH SCHOOL,YELLANDU,KMM[DIST]. I won to become CA.what should i do and give the complete/full information of it with fee details also.
27th June 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

To Become Charterd Accountant (CA)
Step 1 : You need to choose cec or mec Group In Intermediate
Step 2 : After Completition Of Intermediate you Need To Write ca entrance exam Known as Cpt
Step 3 : After Qualifing in CPT Exam You need to go for ipcc there are two groups in ipcc It Is a 9 months course
Step 4 : After qualifing ipcc you have to go for article ship it is for 2 years
Step 5 : After Articleship you will enter in ca final It is also a 9 months course
Step 6 : After qualifing CA final you have become a Professional CHARTERD ACCOUNTANT (CA)
BEST OF LUCK
28th August 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

By taking the accounts and taxation subject in intermediate can we do chartered accountant or not
23rd April 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the benifit by doing ca?what are the top collage in andhra pradesh? Plz say about subjects in mec
27th April 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

after completion of intermediate with mec/ cec group the ca entrance exam cpt it coaching should taken in ca institution or any coaching centre?
21st May 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY SSC WITH 9.8 . I KNOW MATHS VERY WELL. WHICH COURSE IS BETTER EITHER MPC OR MEC
23rd May 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

My name is Sudheer
I have completed my SSC board exams with 9.7 .
I want to know about the better group to be select in intermediate for completing course of CA. Also I want to know about further studies after completing
Intermediate.
17th May 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm completing my 10th ssc with GPA9. So please tell to me what is the procedure of CA after 10th?
23rd May 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir.Myself Ali, I wanted to do CA ,but I am confused to take the M.P.C./M.E.C./Bi.P.C. groups in intermediate. which is better group to me .I completed my SSC examination with GPA 10 points.
28th May 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

We are from TN, my sister have completed SSC board exam she got 418 out off 500. Which group she have to take in 11 std to study CA.tell which group anx subjects in that group.......
14th July 2018, 05:59 AM
Narendra2121

Your brother can take any group in intermediate to do CA but it will be very easy to complete CA if he choose MEC in intermediate and he has to complete 4 Important Levels to become CA after intermediate.they are
1)Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
2)Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)/IPCE
3)Three years Articleship/ Training under a Practicing C.A
4)C. A. Final
22nd April 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

WHICH college is best for coching in ap
15th June 2020, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am shiva. Which group is better to do CA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?